Boot Camp for Startups – Session 3
August 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Boot Camp for Startups is an 8-session business development workshop series for aspiring entrepreneurs looking to turn their vision for a new and innovative business into a reality. Series starts Monday, July 20 and ends Friday, September 4, 2020.
Over the course of this program, you will develop your business idea, create a plan to sell to your customer, learn how to understand your financials and the profitability of your business, and will author your own business plan, all with the guidance of Buffalo’s best startup experts.
A free $15 meal voucher will be provided to all participants who complete a workshop. Maximum number of vouchers each attend can receive is four (4) (1/per workshop completed). Your choice of participating women- and minority-owned restaurants are:
- Buffalo: Manna @ Northland and Taste of Siam
- Rochester: Peppa Pot Jamaican Restaurant and Julia K Caters Damn Good Chicken
Meal vouchers will be emailed to attendees who have completed a workshop and selected a restaurant. The voucher can only be redeemed once.
- Session 1: The Idea
- Session 2: Formation and Legal Structure
- Session 3: Your Market and Sales Plan
- Session 4: Break Glass in Case of Emergency
- Session 5: Budgeting, Financial Statements and Financial Projections
- Session 6: Get Your Stuff Together
- Session 7: The Business Plan
- Session 8: Graduation & Wrap Up.
Attendees who complete 4 or more workshops in the series are eligible to graduate and receive a program completion certificate as well as free enrollment in our advanced level business education series, The Next Level.