- This event has passed.
Money Talks – Part 4
July 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The dreaded ‘F’ word: Finance. Whether you are an individual trying to manage your personal budget, or a solopreneur or startup company or whether you’re growing or diversifying your business, money issues are always right there waiting to be conquered.
This 4-part online workshop series will change the way you look at finance and get you on track to financial independence. We will cover personal finance and credit, financial organization and routines to keep good records. At the end of the series, you will have clarity on what it takes to achieve the satisfaction of financial independence, to become your own boss, and build personal and community wealth.
We encourage you to join us for all four sessions.
A free $15 meal voucher will be provided to all participants who complete a workshop. Maximum number of vouchers each attend can receive is four (4) (1/per workshop completed). Your choice of participating women- and minority-owned restaurants are:
- Buffalo: Manna @ Northland and Taste of Siam
- Rochester: Peppapot Jamaican Restaurant and Julia K Caters Damn Good Chicken
Meal vouchers will be emailed to attendees who have completed a workshop and selected a restaurant. The voucher can only be redeemed once.
- Workshop 1: Personal finance vs. Business finance
- Workshop 2: Personal credit vs. Business credit
- Workshop 3: Financial organization and behaviors
- Workshop 4: Building your business