- This event has passed.
Opportunity Zones – Navigating a New Era
June 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The nationwide outbreak of COVID-19 has disproportionately hurt low-income communities, and a growing class of “impact investors” wants to ensure these areas aren’t forgotten in the coming economic recovery. Meanwhile, pandemic-related legislation has changed OZ rules and timelines, giving the initiative even greater potential to help hard-hit neighborhoods as the country rebuilds.
On Wednesday, June 17th at 11:00 A.M. PT, we’re gathering the following experts — including representatives from two of the top 10 companies on the Forbes OZ 20 List — to discuss the ways OZs can drive economic stimulus, job creation and equitable recovery.
Join us for this free event, in which we’ll discuss:
- Regulatory changes: Proposed pandemic-related legislation, IRS deadline extensions, and the impact on OZ rules and timelines
- Understanding what the new class of “impact investors” are looking for
- OZ as a platform for equitable recovery
- OZ market data through the second quarter of 2020 (and emerging trends)
Our expert speakers include:
- Moderator: Reid Thomas, Chief Revenue Officer and Managing Director of NES Financial, a JTC Company
- Rachel Reilly, Director of Impact Strategy at Economic Innovation Group
- Chris Montgomery, Partner at Four Points Funding
- Emilio Miguel, Regional Head – Americas at JTC Group
- Erik Hayden, Founder of Urban Catalyst
Take advantage of these experts’ insights. Reserve your place today.