All members of the Coalition:
- Receive access to resources and best practices through social media, informal gatherings and an annual conference
- Receive regular updates related to advocacy and closer connections to CDFI industry peers.
- Are part of the economic justice movement!
- Have their voice amplified with policy makers, funders and influential stakeholders
CDFI Members have voting privileges, can serve on the Board, and actively shape the CDFI agenda in New York.
Associate Members also:
- Stand with the nation’s oldest and largest State-wide CDFI Collaborative
- Have close access to New York State’s dedicated community development finance practitioners
Annual Membership Dues
Board Members – $1500/year
Certified CDFIs – $500/year
Associate Members – (Funders, Researchers and Supporters) – $1500/year
How to Become a Member
You may become a member by filling out our application and sending your membership dues to:
NYS CDFI Coalition – Membership
c/o Community Loan Fund of Capital Region, Inc.
255 Orange Street
Albany, NY 12210
Please make checks payable to NYS CDFI Coalition and indicate ‘Membership’ as the memo.
Upon receipt of your Membership dues, we will contact you to confirm your contact information and enroll you as an NYSCDFI Coalition member.