New York State CDFIs
Below is a list of all the CDFIs in each New York State region. Current NYS CDFI Coalition members have been highlighted in blue.
- Cobblestone Country Federal Credit Union
- Quontic Bank
- CheckSpring Community Corporation
- Credit Inc.
- PDL Community Bancorp
- Ponce Bank
- Project Enterprise
- Spring Bank
- BOC Capital Corporation
- Brooklyn Alliance Capital, Inc.
- Brooklyn Cooperative Federal Credit Union
- CAMBA Economic Development Corporation
- First American International Bank
- Buffalo Cooperative Federal Credit Union
- Launch New York, Inc
- Westminster Economic Development Initiative, Inc.
- CDC of Long Island Funding Corporation
- Chautauqua Opportunities for Development, Inc.
- La Fuerza Unida Community Development Corporation
- Queens Cluster Federal Credit Union
- Alternatives Federal Credit Union
- Ithaca Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc.
- Greater Jamaica Local Development Company, Inc.
Long Island City
- East River Development Alliance Federal Credit Union
- AAFE Community Development Fund
- Accion East
- Business Center for New Americans (BCNA)
- Business Resource and Investment Service Center Inc.
- The Community Development Trust, LP
- Community Development Venture Capital Alliance
- Community Partnership Development Corporation
- Community Preservation Corporation
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- East Harlem Business Capital Corporation
- Entertainment Industries FCU
- Fidelis Federal Credit Union
- Grameen America LLC
- Grow America Fund
- Harlem Entrepreneurial Fund, LLC
- Homeownership Lending LLC
- Inclusiv (formlery National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions)
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Lower East Side People’s Federal Credit Union
- National Minority Supplier Development Council Business Consortium Fund, Inc.
- NDC Community Impact Loan Fund
- Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City, Inc.
- Neighborhood Trust Federal Credit Union
- New York University FCU
- Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Primary Care Development Corporation
- Renaissance Economic Development Corporation
- Savoy Bank
- Sustainable Neighborhoods LLC
- The Community Development Trust, Inc.
- The Finest Federal Credit Union
- The IRC’s Center for Economic Opportunity, Inc. (CEO)
- The Working World
- TruFund Financial Services, Inc.
- Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone
- Vital Healthcare Capital
- Washington Heights and Inwood Development Corporation
- Women’s Venture Fund, Inc.
- Oswego County FCU
- Genesee Co-op Federal Credit Union
- Greater Rochester Housing Partnership
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Rochester, Inc.
- PathStone Enterprise Center
- The Disability Opportunity Fund
- Utica Industrial Development Corporation, Inc.
- Seneca Nation of Indians Economic Development Company
- Adirondack Economic Development Corporation
- Empower FCU
- Home Headquarters, Inc.
- Syracuse Cooperative Federal Credit Union
- Utica Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc.
- Long Island Small Business Assistance Corporation